Congratulations to the winners of the 2019 Young Professionals Recognition Awards!
Award Categories and Descriptions:
- Community Catalyst: a young professional who brings together members of diverse communities with shared interests for amazing results. Also known as a facilitator, intermediary, or connector.
- Entrepreneur: a young professional who has brought an innovative initiative, product, or service to the market in an original way.
- Teammate: a young professional who has shown commitment and dedication to their team and team members.
- Visionary: a young professional whose pioneering work and vision is impacting their community for the better.
- Mentor: a young professional who has made a significant positive impact on their mentees’ education and career. The key roles of a mentor include, but are not limited to, nurturing intellectual growth, career development, professional guidance, and positive role modeling.
- Community Advocate: a young professional who has made significant contributions to the community through civic engagement, board or committee work, and/or involvement with charitable organizations.
- Work-life Champion: a young professional who takes unusual or extraordinary measures to balance work and family.
For more information about the awards, click here.